Thursday, October 21, 2010

The flowers wither, as winter comes by..
My heart crumbles, as you say goodbye..

Happiness is such a shortlived thing.
Happiness is to give others happiness.
Giving is to not expect returns.
Showing a fake front, is to make her feel pleasant.
Being fake, defeats my principles.
Being honest, will carve yet another scar into her.
Separation, is a sad thing.
But her happiness is the main thing.

Because, my happiness doesn't mean a thing.
Being a friend, is as good as being nothing to you.
My life used to revolve all around you.
Now I can't do the same anymore,
because I am no longer part of you.

Scold you, hate you to make you feel better,
and at the end of the day I get neither,
neither love nor happiness.

I end up a pitiful soul over here,
To only weep infront of my monitor.

Leaning on friends, is a remedy to sadness,
leaning all the four walls in my room is my cure.
My mood blends with the weather,
which only means I'll slowly wither.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been through such things called relationship. I fret, think, analyze and conclude.
That a momentary separation, will lead to complete separation.
Because once you get used to that freedom, you'll find me no longer of interest.
I didn't drag you down nor tie you down, just to hear you feel that way.
I know that you being tired is an excuse, but I've nothing left to say.
You already made your choice, you're young and I'm old.
You have alot more opportunities out there, far better guys than me for you.
I've not much time, I thought of starting one that could last, to end up in demise.
But you need not feel bad, because this is fate.
But I will feel sad, because I got fooled by fate.
If time can return, I will choose back to study in Singapore.
You claimed that we won't end up like this if I'm in Singapore, but you feeling tied down and wanting a separation. I believe it'll end up the same.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like a raft I'll slowly drift,
further and further away as you push me away from you.
I feel that you still love me,
but you're throwing me away because I can't be there for you.

I am condemned once more.

and I hate my life.

-Andy Asshole-

No comments: