Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I bleed my heart out on this paper, for you.

No more cats and dogs, no more you and me.
All your defensive barriers just return back to normal like the first 2 weeks.
And now I'm back to you, blog. Remember I always come back and blog when I'm alone?
Yes, so now I'm back, and thats the reason too why I don't blog.

Because a girlfriend to me,

Is a blog.

I tell them my daily story, I tell them my daily life and what happened in full details.
When I'm tired, I cut short the details, when I feel like it, I can say a whole chunk of it.
I used to be able to do that, go home, feel some love from her daily email to keep me going.
Or even a daily message to the phone can keep me moving on.

But my battery died immediately, when she left my world.
My world seem so small now, yet I have to move on because I can neither move forward nor backwards.

Alright I'll end it here, I guess I just have to continue fighting on. Yes life suck without you, I don't know if you'd feel the same, because you'll never tell me or hint.

But,

FOR YOUR HAPPINESS,

I guess I'll have to move on.

Alright last day of exams, wish me luck!

-Andy Asshole-
SGT 10:42PM 20/10/2010.

No comments: