Friday, December 01, 2006

Out from my mind at 4:33pm..

Thinking about it for a year plus plus..
Was taught and learnt things as I slowly grew up..
Dreamt of beautiful scenes that only happens in virtuality..
Woke up and found out its the same bloody old day..
Tried to advance a step but it always fails..
Temptation got over me and I force my way through..
Luck was sent to me and its always not enough..
Chances were given but I never use it right..
Giving up never flashed through my mind..
Failure is nothing as one learns from it..
Thick-skinned is what I metamorphis into..
Shameless is my second name..
But thats not what I want anyways..
It was how I evolve due to the surroundings..

Now i pour all this thoughts into a cup..
Filtrate the unwanted ones that I don't want to be bothered with right now..
Settle the rest back in.. and get on with life.

An emo 4:33pm.