Sunday, December 03, 2006

I'M UUUBBBBEEERRR-LLLYYYY confused..

Sometimes, somethings are just placed infront of you for you to achieve..
But just because the fear of getting embarrassed..
the fear of no self-confidence, it leads to your downfall.

Lets just say, I found someone whom I can cherish all my life..
But the thing is, we haven't got to know each other really well..
and i have the tendency to go one extra big step just because i might have just advanced abit..
This big step, i wonder if its counted as a stupid move or a good move..
caused this route to break into junctions..
Now I have to choose the ways to go on with this problem i have it in my hand..
Whether if its to LEFT[run away from reality] RIGHT[Let nature take its course] or MIDDLE[Handle the problem in a more professional way].

I force myself to upgrade, study and stuffs..
Sports which're like forced-accidents to me slowly fades away..
[Lasttime sports was the key for me to release stress, to get real fedup in a game and play it in a way which you don't like it at all]
Force myself in trainings to tell myself, even I can do such impossible gayage training, whats so hard about r/s problem. I have cuts, bruises, blisters, pimple from my head to toe.

I ain't stress over this matter, I'm just like what am i suppose to do. The thought of losing this particular someone keeps flashing through my mind as i fear history will repeat itself in 5 months time.
Seriously, subtracting you makes my life miserable.

Sigh..
[well guide me along..]