Sunday, December 10, 2006

The envy and thoughts of ..
Went to NUH today to visit my grandpapa and see the doctor, regarding my mofo stomach.
It has been aching since yesterday and found out its just some nonsense I consumed. I 101% think its the kallang sea water and tap water I drank.
That pain was unbearable, I had to squat down every 10-20seconds before reaching home.
But, never get to "wash" my stomach then. Boo :/.
[Wonder how it feels to clear my tummy] ;P

Went to grandpa's ward, smiled at him and he asked in hokkien, who am I.
Immediately I was like stunned, that grandpapa whom always disturb and play with me, the grandpapa whom thought me chinese chess, brought me out to shop, shared a room with when I was young actually forgotten who I am. Felt a slight heartache looking at him this way. Grandpa fell down due to his stubborness of not using a 4-legged clutch. But the good thing is that he could still joke. He said it in hokkien, translated to english, the conversation between my grandpa and grandma..
Grandpa : the doctor said hes going to use this what thing to knock my head.
Grandma : then i make sure the doctor knock until you head bleed and you die.
Grandpa : [Looked at everyone and gave the "Like that also can, this kind of wife, like so wth" expression.] Don't want talk to you already.

Haha I was laughing along with them lah, but sigh, grandpapa, I hope you're going to be fine even though you don't remember me already. [ Hes suffering from dementia. ]

Decided to get out of NUH and look for some fun?..
While exiting NUH, I chance upon this lovely old couple.
It just seems like they're showing me..

True Love Lasts Forever..
Even till death,
I'll be with you always..
For You, I Will.


I envied this, and memories flashed..
In seconds, I thought about many things..
Andy's way of saying , those thoughts are like this..

I found this ship..
care for it..
accidentally crashed it..
BUT!!
I'm doing all the best to mend it,
Even though a scar cannot be erased, but improvement on that mark could be done.
A few touch up and I can sail smoothly again.

For now, I'll just work hard and repair it.
Even though it vexes me in a way like [ why didn't I evade that obstacle at first ],
But whats done can't be undone.
A solution and working towards it is the only way.
[Bah, I've grown up, abit more mature already ;D]

I'm gone for explosive basketball action!
Cya!