Monday, December 11, 2006

Untitled..but read on ;D










From these 7 pictures, I can tell this incident happened in a MRT.
Sequence: 1 - 2 - 3
4 - 5 - 6
7

From picture 1, I see empty seats and orange walking. At the far end is a dead end? So I believe its the last cabin of the MRT.
Picture 2 shows me 3 musketeers trying to settle down, black, orange and blue. I believe they're trying to find a seat to sit? ;)
Picture 3, ahh! Shows me empty MRT cabins. Therefore I believe these Black.Orange.Blue must have walked a long way to the end of the cabin. Picture 4 depicts the closed door of the MRT, it tells me that the MRT's moving soon!!
5 and 6 shows me Orange stealing a paper from Black and treating that paper as a leaf flute!?!?
HAHA , it sounds boring eh? My oral sucks :/
Tada! 7 shows andy, me, resting on a whole row of seats HEHE.
ACTUALLY,we're fooling ard yesterday. Not that "fooling ard". We walked in and out and in and out of the MRT. There's still 4mins before the MRT comes "alive".
Finally, reached the end of the cabin, settled down and B.O.B started to make music..PAPER music.
Black made nothing out.
Orange tried hard and some results was seen.
Blue scored a 10/10. HAHA.
We're at Boon Lay Mrt, then headed back to westmall coffeebean to visit the other dudes.
Bought a movie ticket and chilled out at C.bean.
Haha, thanks to 3 cups of whatever [pure vanilla],[hazelnutcumcaramel x2], holy shit, you see mr.kenneth vomiting out his organs!! HAHA.
Caught ' Deja Vu '. Alright, I admit I don't really understand it, but ok I understand it already, kk its not bad. Watch it or support pirated VCDs XD hehe.

Today, followed nick to town to buy his whatever crumpler.
Lucky got me, he earned a 10% discount?!
Never say thank you sial, lumpo only.
Haha then i tried on this carahatt jacket, Woots! I like its material, its fitting, its colour and its price tag.
Jitao kena buddha's @#$%^ palm = ' ru lai fo zhang '.
It costs 299!! But I like this jacket, suits me!
Then went ard town and buy some stuffs, while nicholas keeps eating. Old chang kee only.
One stupid small cup of waterchest nut cum sugarcane drink cost $2.30 he also buy. Rich only.
Then parted with him at clementi, [to nicholas : leh ji only.] HAHA, What only.
Went to get my Bronze Medallion Life-saving cert and the form to be a guard.
Holy shit, can't wait to get interviewed and get that job. Its 8bucks per @#$%-ing hour TEEHEEHEE.
Now, its dinner time. Sian, ownself settle dinner = spend money.
Oh god, spare me some coppercoinssilverorgoldtaelsorbanknotes, I will wash your armpit 2 times a day ;P!!!!
Cya dudes!