Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Doesn't rain just taste like wine?

Had my first landcumweight training today. Was the first to come training , holy shit [ thats for me to boast and NOT for you to comment on it ]

Weight training seems so easy when you're training on your own.
But when the teacher comes in, its a total different story.
Its the firsttime i see myself, grit my teeth, force myself all the way to pushpulllift those weights :///!
'Aggressive' got into me and blablabla..

Then it was the most torturing exercise of all, the CIRCUIT.
the stupid 20 pump 20 situps 10 burpees and 6 shuttle run. 3 sets of that [ sounds easy eh? ] and complete it in 3minutes [ positive mindset will lead you to success ]

YEA TOTAL BULLSHIT.


Bloody hell, after all those weight training and you want me to do that circuit. "The world nearly lost andy cause of this ASFASFASDFAS exercise"
But of course, superduperandy never falls that easily. :)

Tada and clean-ed it up with last 5 pullups and we're dismissed.
Then went to lot1 to had lunch with dudes, and visit "youknowwho"..
After that went to play basketball but sadly, it rained, AGAIN.
I HATE TO FEEL COLD..
Those "liquified ice missiles" hit me for 5mins, hit me again for 5mins when I was walking home.
Head to joseph's house, and again kena damage by those heaven's water. Kns, damn cold lah.

Cocked, when to westmall for dinner, fuss over dinner and then to that stupid foodcourt again.
Damn nonsense, rain again! Whats wrong lah, fix that leakage :/
Next destination - nicholas house. Haha, hang out there and finally home.
Its 12, no more bus, expensive "bus 250".

Heavy rain obstructed my way, but without thinking, I ran home in that 20mins rain that tastes like wine. I felt drowsy, giddy, blur, guess its the over exert of my body in the morning, keep going out and no rest. So readers, nights for now. You don't want me to fall ill when its so near christmas yea? I still have so much things to do, I just can't collapse now..

Nights!