Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I NEED SPARE PARTS, URGENTLY!

Bahh, recently..
I damaged my :
Right toes,
Dual knees,
The recent dragonboat land/sea training caused my arms to over exert themselves.
Had bruises/cuts are caused due to my first SKATING experience. [ I had never skated, roller blade or anything and the first training was iceskating @@!! ]
I wanted to learn it fast[don't ask me why], so I force my way through. No pain no gain, I fell and stood up and again and again. Haha, should you call me clumsy or noobish first timer?
and these are enough to disable me from so much of my daily stuffs.

Went to sch's gym today, worked out and I think I'm injured in a certain way.
Then some usual sports game and tada, now sitting right infront of the laptop.
[Ps, my deskstop's already K.O. So I can't come online anytime I want anymore, what does that mean? I want you to miss me ;P]

I'm damn tired and have to go MOS tmr. Bahh, someone save me, my legs hurts and stupid dress coat for clubbing = shoes and long pants, @#$%^&*.
[ I HATE JEANS AND SHOES AND.. please pray for me that nothing happens tmr night. ]

I want to sleep!!
------------------------
Regarding nick's gym, and since he told me to explain.. here goes :
Gym was originated from an indian prince whom got all of his pubic hair shaved and a sexual transplant thus he turned into a SHE and this happened a long time ago when people ain't so brave?!
Then people respected her for her "lion courage" to do such a thing. Thus before she died, people built a purple bamboo grove for her and build her a comfortable flower chair.
Because of this, she attained immortality and became a goddess.
People who're still confused about who this goddess is, shes the G.Y.M. A buddhist goddess, find it out yourself? LOL I said nothing ;D

Story by : Nicholas.
other members : Nicholas and friends.
extras : Nicholas again?
Publisher : Andy Low :P! HAHA.