Monday, January 22, 2007

Howdy ;) again..

Finally, one week plus plus more and its freedom.
Freedom as in this month would be over alr, its a damn busycumtiring month.
Had my swimming competiton 2 days ago.

There were great swimmers from SIM,SMU,NP,RP,TP,NYP,SP...
not forgetting ITE , aka me :X

Haha. Well, according to my previous trainings and stuffs, I mean, the 9/10 trainings I didn't go, its believed that I would be last in any of the race.
So, I aim second position.. from the last ;P
HAHA DARNN.. actually lose to this person by 0.00.17s.
Cock man, if only I could do the turn and not touch and go method..
I wouldn't have pulled a muscle and be the second last.. AND IM PROUD TO BE SECOND LAST LOR~~~

Then went home, relaxed for an hour or 2 and out i go again..
This time we went some chalet at sembawang..
Hmm, the place's kinda eerie and looks like some abandoned mansion.
Didn't do much there, was just chatting, yakking, blabbering .. and ya..talking.

Then the dudes went to play mahjong.. from 10pm-6,7am. I was a newbie so.. HAHA my friend had to teach me..

Ok lah, it was quite boring and due to the competition earlier on, Im already half dead..
Slept, wake up everytime a new round starts [ The shuffling of the tiles was #$%@#$#@%^ ]

HAHAA finally it was like ard 7am when they decided to sleep.
LOL 3 person were snatching chairs, there were only 8 chairs in that mahjong room we rented.
So kenneth took 3, yongxian took 3 and shawn.. the fatboy only have 2. HAHA!!
He was like sleeping and sitting yet lying down. LOL.. Should have took photos!! DARN!

While me and zw, we slept on that carpet.. thats believed that it haven't been vaccuumed for 23523523534 years already. But oh wells, go home wash hair/body all over 3 times lor, right shawn? ;) haha

We took a cab down to sembawang mrt station and had breakfast at sun plaza's mac..
HAHA...
Shawn told me to take butter for him..
so I went to take.. and came back and sat down.. at another family's table LOL!
HOLY SHIT.. I was like "EH?! why everyone looks so different" and right infront .. [my table].. they were like stunned.

And shawn just kept laughing when I came back to my table.
Paiseh sia.. but really, I wasn't awake at all..

Went home, slept from 1-8.. had dinner.. and slept from 10-1230. Now I can't sleep :/
Tmr still got test. Sighh.. im signing off and gg study..

OH YA!! I LOST MY TOUCH OF PLAYING DOTA. I TELL YOU, IM DAMN SHOCKED AND TOTALLY ASFASDASGASFDASEWTREDSVSD!!!!!
ITS LIKE A NATIONAL SWIMMER LOSING HIS ABILITY TO SWIM..
except..
NOW ITS A NATIONAL DOTA PLAYER LOSING HIS ABILITY TO PLAY DOTA. [ AHAHA :X ]
ya but shit man! Gotta retrain then!

For now, mugmug!
Gone~ for a long time again I guess ;)