Friday, January 05, 2007

Thoughts..
Its no use getting emo over stuffs, I already have this phrase " Emo is never a solution " in my mind. Its inscripted there and people out there trying to say i'm emo and stuffs, nice try?! You may go on if it makes you happy, Fucktards..

hmm, guess I accidentally blurted it all out..
and things are still going smoothly which seems wrong to me..
Its like theres something I need to do before its too late..
But I don't know what to do..
I can only sit, watch and pend for that thing to happen..
Sixth sense tells me that its not a good thing..
It just doesn't feels right..

Shes like sinking deeper, without anyone noticing except me..
Not that I'm observant but I feel it that way..
Intruding would cause mayhem..
But the more I want to avoid, the more I have the urge to help her..
It doesn't seems that she needs help..
But it feels like shes going to need help soon if she falls deeper into that abyss..
The best way would be she tells me/hints me that she needs someone to be there for her..
I would gladly be the one..
However, everything is fine for now.. I guess..



I'm just THINKING, I'm not getting emo, Fucktards..


Oh ya, I'm gg operation and pluck out 8 teeth tmr, turban, wish me goodluck man. I'll force myself not to sleep when the anasethic[HOW,ever you spell it] is injected..
AND ROD YOU WILL OWE ME 500 BUCKS IF THE FIRST INJECTION DOESN'T MAKES ME FALL!

AND AND..
The month's busy cause..
Dragonboat/swimming training :/
IVP swim champ meet coming.. Its on the 20th and 27th at RP. Come root for me if you have the time! ;D [Appreciated]
Work if the SSA calls me up!!
Prepare for special occasions that're coming up next month!!
Spend more time with usual clique. It's been a year after secondary life and things are going fine. Its going to get better ;D!

Last but not least, try to look out for her..
whenever I have the time..
I am just going that extra mile for her, worth it?! I tell you, its worth it no matter how much effort I put in.
Haha, only she is capable of making me do all these , LOR~~! ;)

For now, Cya!!~

WhineS:
I'm DAMN DAMN HUNGRY NOW LAH!!

HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE 3PM
Till now 3AM THEN BUSY FINISH my stuffs..
Someone pei me go KAP eat LEH~~
SIGHHHHHHHHH~~~