Thursday, January 04, 2007

Untitled, just gibberish :D

Good day mates, its early 3.40am and you silly morons must be in bed..
Either sniffing mr.pillow like how addicts sniff glue
Or having that awesome nightmare where a bear sudden charges towards you with a deafening roar which somehow.. makes you wake up and find your mom screaming ard and makes you real
fedup ;P
Oh wells, time to blog! Had steamboat at bugis, some lousy steamboat though that made me eat luncheon meat, dumplings
and fishballs. Stupid china restaurants, NEVER EVER GONNA TRUST THEIR STALLS ANYMORE!!
As well as trusting zh, my beloved bullshit-king. He who promises 7pm, turns up at 8pm with many many excuses, jitao tok me flat flat!! In other words, his lies really beat mine, hands down.
He even brought vodka, for what? No plans no nothing just to let mr drink and start to marikita.. what the hell.
But anyways, his house was fun too, especially playing his PS2. Damn, I didn't sleep the whole night, just kept playing non-stop and whats fun bout the game is that it requires lotsa jabbing on the buttons with ur fingers.
WHOOSH, muscle cramps were invited but its hella fun.
[Note : Zh, nexttime you wanna organise thing, think twice leh knn, still can tell me stress, you wanna organise then you tell me stress, when was it ever not stress to be an event organiser :/]

TADA~!!
Thats me, yeap.. the sage, the zealot, the monk, the boobless nun or the roman king - king andy, the exhalted!
Says : May my people all bow under my armpit and smell its aromatherapy HEH~!
Wahaha, dragonboat was fun indeed, no matter how tough it gets, once VILLANDY[ahemahem, wheres supereve] recovers from the fatigue, he never fails to make trouble hohoho~
Aight, i'm shutting down alr, can't take the pressure whereby my eyelids are battling with my willpower.
Have a good one, cya ard ;)
[EXTRAS] :
HAPPY?? - APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!
Tell me bout da day will ya :)