Thursday, January 11, 2007

Weet ooo weets~ hehehehehe..
Guess what?! I picked up Sepak Takraw. WOOOO~~
Its damn fun lah, after my gums heal up..
I'm so ready to gamble my whole person
As in don't care the risks, just do the impossible HEH HEH!!
Wahaha, tmr gg dental again. Holy..
I've been eating meesua, tauhuey, porridge etc etc.. All the stupid soft diet food.
May I be free from that tomorrow.. and..
Chicken baked rice, Pineapple rice and all the deep fried food that I couldn't taste for the past 6 days..
HERE I COME BABY!!
AND AND, FINALLY, I CAN DO SPORTS AGAIN!!! Darn~!! 9 more days and its my IVP swimming championship. Its on the 20th and 27th at republic poly. Come down root for me if you can! Hehe!
[I still hope she will come down even though.. its not the same anymore haha]
Then Dragonboat trainings and my basketballing...
I miss em all man!!
Well, I may just not blog for some time again..
Please bless me to get into poly next year man!
Dinner time, more soft diet food, AGAIN.. Sii@l\ls \/\/o12sX
[Ellis - beg me and zh and we might just teach you to be the ultimate k@\/\/@iisX kii1) iil\l e \/\/o12l1) ;D
till then~