Saturday, January 06, 2007

The wind blew me a message~
Before getting to my self-reflection
I want to whine about "it".
My operation was done without making me fall asleep, just numb.
Hows that! 4 @#$% teeth removed at the same time, same area.
Eyes covered, the operation started.
Violent tools were used for the wasting of my gums and extracting of those 4 bastards!
My head was like.. headache? and its throbbing.
Its just not a good feeling.
[To ellis : You lucky they make you sleep before operating]
The numbness wear off after 10mins and..
I SWEAR-ED infront of bro and mum. The pain was excruiating [ spelling correct?! ]
and it last for 3 hours before the pain subsided.
Bleeding still, till now, 327am, already 12 hours and it haven't stopped.
Been spitting,swallowing,mixing food and drinks with blood..
Well, my blood's yummy :X
Anyways! Self-reflection.. AGAIN~~
I sat at a corner and think.. twice? thrice?
I always find it such a waste to give up..
Not even a meteor shower, tsunami, typhoon could make me confirm my final decision
As I read her blog
she pends for the guy's message.
Well, I hope this guy brings her happiness to her life.
It ain't some "WAH, Andy Hero siaa" thingy..
I'm always the one initiating..
and short replies were given
[I admit, without her, I wouldn't come up with so much silly ideas, write such mushy stuffs, plan on how to suprise her, look for flowers that suits her name and laugh at my own creative-ness and thoughts on how to please a person]
But its just that clinging on makes me feel so miserable..
so, I find it no point and my decision is made..
I place this burden down and carry on with my journey.
Maybe someday, I'll come back and find it..
But definitely not anytime soon..
I let it all go~
[Joanna, if you see this,thanks for enlightening me. To you, it may just be some crap advice that you give me. But! To me, they're words of wisdom. Haha, I owe you one ;)]
This time, I do things for myself, for my future..
Whether I can get .... back or not..
I let fate decide.
Previously, I do things, due to movtivation and inspiration that comes from the thought of her whenever I'm stuck.. [ Haha! Shes sucha GREAT IMPACT on me ]
But this time, I'll use my wits and determination to subdue anything that comes in my way.
[My friends : Maybe you guys can just stop bringing up her name, its much appreciated]
Big fat world out there, Here I come!
The nurse at the dental clinic's pretty :X
TEEHEE!