Thursday, November 22, 2007

broken and pissed on

Imagine a traffic light, blinking..

16..
15..
14..
13..
12..
11..
10..
-GONE-

Andy was deadbeat after his favourite leg muscles workout, or should I say, hell training. The most avoided but satisfactory = 100% training.

His thigh muscles were cramping and can't even climb/alight stairs. The muscle ache's terrible x1000.

Then at 1/4 of the crossing, the above said happened.
Woah, He shouted/screamed,endure the pain and run as the rumbling of the motors start.

Then he made it, with severe aches as he hugs the post and catches his breathe.

TOTALLY, What the F~

Anyways, went to watch a game torney and headed home.
Tmr's gg my first work day!!
Fri's my swimming training!!
Coming Wed's my swimming compy!?!?!

WHAT THE HELL!? Coach just told me like yesterday?!
I haven't trained for months and.. compy?!?!?

I'm so gonna die.

Good Luck Have Fun man.
Crashing~