Friday, November 30, 2007

I hate that feeling..

Bad and good news.
Figure it out yourself.

2 years ago, I felt that im a broken puzzle.
I fit the pieces back slowly, then I regained my self confidence and such.
Had a bump on my finger that reminds me of that cruel past.

Today, I feel like a vase thrown down from a 20th storey building.
Broken once again. Someone, something just repeat what happened.

I really didn't want to do it, but just had to pour kerosene onto that flame that was almost gone.
Seriously, they wont even give a fuck about you even if you cried so loud that the calm sea turns into a raging storm.

Once again, I let go off a friend I fucking cherished so much, for years.
To ms.G :
If you ever come to me blog , ever.
I wanna say..
yes, I have a reason, if you remembered the stories I told you before.

May time heal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, my 50m freestyle sprint improved!
by 2 seconds summore!!
Unbelievable! Really!

So for the relay swimming, we got second!
For solo swimming, ok I got 4th, but it was good, to me. 31 seconds!

Silver medal for the win~
beats last year's 2 bronze medals.

Gotta sleep, have to train hard tmr :D