Monday, November 05, 2007

Do you prefer the light, or the dark and stuffy?

When was the lasttime I felt like winning so much that I have this great hatred for losing.
It's november the 3rd. A day when I lost again. My next big competition would be Inter-ITE/IVP swimming competition. I wanna be the champion for once. Not just a champion. A champion that would should that particular association, that I'm not just a sucker at that sport, I'm someone you have to put in all ur damn fighting spirit and cow strength to defeat me. How I wish that would come true. hmmmm... i wonder...

I ran, ard the whole dark and ulu and eerie ngee ann. [ard 8plus going 9, jogging btw]
K lah, at such moments , OFTEN-LY, my stupid brain starts imaginating. So you know what i'm thinking of.

Sprint for 5mins I think, could be lesser. All I could hear was my heavy breathing and hoping nothing's following behind me.

OK, stupid andy and his imaginations. Had dinner at al ameen at 1030pm. Zhihao was kinda on time this time. Congratulate?

Oh ya, why is my pathetic injuries acting up again. Keeps aching non stop. Wonder what will happen to my knee if I run the 21km. Lets pray nothing happens ok? hehe.

Hmm, thats about it at the moment.

I don't know how to end this blog man
Goodnight i guess!!

p.s. MCR concert for the win! :D