Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I scream, hysterically... not

I'll swear on my first sentence in this blog.
Ok, maybe the second. SOOO~ Fucked up.

Gym IS the place that allows me release the fumes.
The place where I can really be myself.
An arena with warriors fighting to be the strongest.
The training ground where no one gives shit about ur attitude..
A place where I think freedom is and doesn't lets you roam ard freely thinking bout ur personal stuffs.

as long as you think you've achieved it when the final bout comes around.

Once you leave the battle realm
The outside world..

is filled with, people whom like their "face" so much.
pride and honor of giving other pple their very first impression..
So it cannot be ruined.

People whom fight to protect emself [ yea thats true, but one gets over selfish and.. ]
People whom only wants things their way [ never give a thought about others ]
People whom thinks everyone is under them [ too overconfident with their stuffs/looks/fame ]

and they tend to treat the weaker like piss.

I just wanna go to the gym now man. :\
Seriously that small room is considered paradise to me even if theres pain.

Fucked up, once again.