Thursday, November 15, 2007

FUCKING FUCKED UP~

Do you believe that life will often be down and out and unlucky at certain periods.

I believe so.

Just yesterday, my brother set our port settings just to make his comp able to host his favourite DOTA game.

Ok, that affected my comp for abit. The net got abit laggy and shit and I got pissed off for abit.

He then say if dont want i reset back lor. After using the comp for so long, does he knows that after reverting back to a normal setting, the comp won't feel the same anymore. I mean thats after I used the comp for so many years, so I hate setting up unnecessary stuffs when my comp is perfectly fine and running smoothly.

Retard x 1.

THEN JUST ONLY, my mum wanted to use my comp just to print her documents cause her old pentium 3 died and her data can only be print out from my comp cause her latest one is in her vista.

OK, I lend her lah, nice guy mah.
Guess what? Now my comp auto hangs, restarts for no fucking reason and she have to spoil my mouse. Ok, maybe I'm just too sensitive, but after coming home , dread tired and bout to "die" from training, leg muscles training summore. I limped home, sweat and tired was how my body's feeling. She have to make me frustrated and fedup x1000!

She mops/sweep the house and have to knock onto my CPU while gaming when i tell her not to. Then now want to use my comp, let you use please use it with care, its very sensitive and she knows it. THEN, she have to throw out this stunt.

I really wanna swear you know, accidentally leaked afew of the 4 letter word out, infront of her and shes crying.

THAT F*CKING PISSED ME OFF.
I didn't even direct to her, its like cursing, just a remark.

And she said, I bought this comp/mouse for you. Ok, I quit the lanning life just because its unhealthy and its better to stay at home and play.

Now, she bought this comp with her/my dad's money. Then take it back lah, things want to ji jiao so much. TAKE IT BACK MAN. I DON'T USE THE COMP LAH, TOTALLY, FUCKED UP DAY to end with.

Sorry for the expletives and such.
I'm out of here, I wanna go run even with these "broken" legs.