Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Did you ever wonder?

Everytime you see scenes or replays of people who're dying.
Normally that unlucky guy would just get mocked for his stupidity and say he deserved it.

But at the last moment, when he steps onto that chair and prepares to get hanged to death..

..he smiles..

why?

I started thinking bout this when I was day-dreaming.
IS it because he finally realises his mistake and thinks that death is the only way to atone for his mistakes.

OR, just that he shouldn't die, ugly-ly?

MMM, maybe he saw a illusion, aka a angel and the angel's hand reaching out to bring him to heaven as they always say if u repent, you're forgiven..

OR[again], He found out how corrupted the world can be, giving verdicts and forcing a death just to give the county/town/country a reply so everything can once be normal and people will still think the government is upholding justice as they always are. [as he smiles and wants to die earlier cause hes disgusted by the world's way of upholding justice]

I'm f*cking random I know. I just thought...

Aiya! I go watch t.v. lah.