Sunday, November 11, 2007

Left or right? or just sit here and settle?

Been a farming week and the benefits will come soon.
Partner the monsterous coach for training.
He's a pervert, yes he is.

why?

Because he does weights that're so heavy and he keep training the same muscle section and what did I get.

I got a sore body.
Skipped the monday exercise so I didn't get to train the upperbody chest nor biceps and shoulders.

But I did the legs, abdomen, back and tricep training.
This wednesday, after the leg exercises, I took a bus home and sat there not moving for 15mins.
Reached my stop, I press the bell, and my legs refused to stand up. I insisted and the cramps came. So 18 years old andy become 80 years old. He had to limp home and grab onto the poles as he walk/got out of the bus. I even spammed the bell so the bus uncle will wait for me. How pathetic >

Then yesterday, was the back and triceps. Now I can't fidget like I always do. It hurts to even stretch :(

Thus, now im handicap, kind of handicap from legs to shoulders.

Oh wells, I'll just pend for the benefits :D

Oh ya , yay I have saw 4 CD. uh oh, its R21 and I can watch! *winks*
Interested members please call my handphone and beg me, PLEASE~

Off to jog ;)